Food Journal - 10/12/2015

Yay! My place of work is giving each employee a 50kg bag of Rice, a gallon of vegetable Oil, a carton of Cherie noodles(Don't ask me about the noodles. Indomie is not the only noodles in the market) and a big tin of Peak powdered milk. How nice! What is your place of work doing for Christmas?

 Unfortunately, I won't be taking any of those home, so as not to get tempted into eating them. Therefore, as the business Mogul that I am, I'm making arrangements to sell them off. Lol!







You'd think that with all these sacrifices I make over food, my mum would stop calling me fat but that's a story for another day.

Remember how we talked about keeping a personal food journal? (Click here if you missed it) How well are you doing? Have you made noticeable changes to your feeding habits yet? Yes? You go Girl!

Here's my entry for Thursday. 
I chose to post Thursday's entry because I feel I didn't put in my best that day. I was just eating and eating... but that's alright. The good thing is that when you perform less than expected, you can always try harder the next day. Just do your best to make sure the good days out-number the not-so-good days. With that in mind, here's the Friday entry in my journal. I tried my best to make up for the bad choices of Thursday and I did well, don't you think?

Weight-loss is a journey, with obstacles on the way. Some days you have mad cravings. Some days too, you feel like nothing you eat is filling you up. On other days you just want to give up and dive into a big bowl of ice-cream and forget about weight-loss. But there are days when you just fill joyfully satisfied - no cravings, no temptations, no bad choices. You float through the day like you own the world. You go to bed smiling and wake up with that glorious empty-but-not-hungry feeling and an even more glorious flatter tummy. Those are the days I go crazy and take all the pictures in the world and admire myself all day. Don't you dare judge me!





animation,asian,business,businesswoman,career,cartoon,climb,climbing,concept,corporate,female,girl,illustration,isolated,japan,japanese,job,ladder,person,promotion,staircase,stairs,stairway,success,successful,up,vector,walking,white,woman,work,youngMaking healthy choices can be tough, especially if you're with friends or at an event and seeing people wolf down all kinds of goodies. It's not a do or die affair(well, except if your condition is chronic). Try and take it one day at a time, one step at a time and keep reminding yourself of the ultimate goal. Cut out a magazine picture of your body goal and replace the face with yours if you must. Pay attention to your food journal and make necessary changes to your feeding habits - eat less carbs and more vegetables. Stay active - pace while you take a phone call(no, not on the street), use the stairs instead of the elevator etc. This Saturday morning, put in some extra hard work - do some skipping or go for a run or hit the gym and don't forget to drink lots of water.


xoxo...
Girlfriends.


2 comments:

  1. I'l start d food journal bcus my major probelm is that i luv food so its hard to stop eating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know. Please share updates on your progress

      Delete