The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show






The Girlfriends Blog brings you The Sexiest Night on Television!
6 themes, 75 different looks and opening the show is the one and only ELLEN DEGENERES!







LOL! Okay, the picture is a joke from Ellen.













The 2015 VS Show was actually opened by Behati Prinsloo(who opened the 2014 show as well and is married to Adam Levine, Sorry Girls) As you probably already know, opening a Fashion Show is a big deal in Model world. 






Lily Aldridge wore the famous Fantasy Bra valued at $2million! Her first time too!








This year, BFFs Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner got to walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion show and make no mistake about it, they brought their A-game. Especially Gigi who started slaying right from the auditions‎. 

Watch a clip of Gigi at the VS auditions here









...and here's Kendall









Some of my other favourite looks from the show in no particular order -





Behati Prinsloo



Candice Swanopoel


Alessandria Ambrosio


Lily Aldridge

Cindy Bruna



Adriana Lima

Romee Strijid


Maria Borges


Bruna Lirio

Megan Puleri

Alessandria Ambrosio

martha-hunt-swarovski-crystal-costume-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2015
Martha Hunt

Joan Smalls

Lais Ribeiro

Josephine Skriver

Taylor Hill


To see all 75 looks click here


 ...and each look started as a sketch -

Elsa Hosk


Candice Swanopoel
(now you know how Ellen got her groove)


 Cindy Bruna



Jasmine Tookes



Here's a short clip of the show below to give you some Angel envy.





To watch the full show click here


  

I suppose it's a good thing that I'm not a Guy(or Lesbian) 'cos I'm pretty sure I'd insist on dating only models(modelizing, they call it) ...specifically the VS Angels. As I'm a straight Girl, I'll just say I have 'body envy'‎. I'm also thankful that most straight guys out there are not modelizers. Otherwise, what would become of we regular people? Whew!
xoxo...
Girlfriends







4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.they're pretty but I love my boobs and my ass just fine, thank u. And I'm not even a "curvy" gal

    ReplyDelete