Another New Milestone! - 20,000 Blog Hits!


As you are probably already aware, my post on "How To Mark Your Territory Like a Pro" was featured on Bella Naija yesterday evening. (Click here if you missed it)

We also hit 20,000 views here on the blog!  Woohooo!!!


Is anyone else as excited as I am? The Girlfriends Blog ti take over! Every milestone is a hit back to back! LOL!






I'm just happy to be there. I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to be everywhere I have been *in my best Lupita Nyong'o voice*


A very big thank you to everyone who has done one or more of visiting, reading, commenting, liking, sharing, criticizing, supporting, believing, pushing, asking, teasing, encouraging, requesting, ignoring, subscribing, suggesting, celebrating, congratulating... *hugs & kisses* 








More milestones ahead!



xoxo...
Girlfriends


*** You can post comments on this blog using the comment box, which has options of being Anonymous & using an Alias(*Name/URL* Please note that URL is not compulsory) among others. Don't forget to Like/Share! ***






7 comments: