Happy Sunday!






I had a really long day today and I'm sooooo exhausted. This post is basically my attempt to stick to my routine of posting everyday... because I know you're addicted to this blog. LOL! Mini-wave in celebration of me... woohooo!



Aside the usual Sunday activities, I visited a family who just welcomed a new baby and then went sightseeing at South Bank - a cultural, educational and recreational precinct in Brisbane, Australia. Real lovely place. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take pictures because my phone ran out of battery life *sad much* I'll definitely be visiting again.


Had a Kebab and an Ice-cream for lunch/dinner, yay! (I really have to start eating healthy again and working out more now, to burn off all the spoilers I've been devouring. Yeeesh!) The girl who served the Ice-cream was real nice and even gave me gifties - two New Zealand Natural lip balms. Can't wait to try them. Already noticed that they smell really great - the brown one smells chocolatey and the green one smells minty. Yum!

Alrighty, I gotta go to bed. Got a big day tomorrow. Australia loves Tess! Thank you, Nigeria! Good night!

xoxo...
Giirlfriends






*** How to post comments on this blog - 

1) Type your comment in the comment box.

2) Click on the drop down arrow next to "comment as/reply as" to select how you want to be identified

3) Once you select a profile as mentioned in no.2 above, fill in the required information. You can also chose to be anonymous by selecting the Anonymous option or you can  use an Alias/Pseudonym by selecting the Name/URL option (Please note that URL is optional) 

4) Click "publish" then confirm you're not a robot and click "publish" again and voila... you're done!


 Don't forget to Like/Share the post! ***

2 comments:

  1. Yup! Australia loves Tess. Have a happy Sunday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess youve changed the time because what am seeing for my comments i just posted is not naija tiime at all

    ReplyDelete